Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Struggling to write

I think there are only certain people in this world that are gifted with the art of writing.
And I think I am not one of them.

Somehow today i.e. 4 th of Feb, I want to write .. though right now I am rather clueless what I would be writing about...who would I be writing about...

I normally write only when I have nothing else to do... and this has never happened.. most of my frnds in college think I am a nerd.. I tried my best to change their opinion about me... but I dont think so they have ever tried to know the real person in me.. this topic seems to be getting too emotional and boring...

So I will talk about something else..
My good frnd "AmogPasha"(ofcourse .. his real name is not disclosed..) wanted me to write.. hmm..

AmogPasha... ho! the wierdest creature ever known to me.. I know him since I was in my 11th standard.. wow!.. its been 7 long years.. he has a wierd face wierd body language and a good sense of humour.. I never thought that I would ever be friends with him, but the unexpected did happen and I am happy that we became good friends..

Another friend of mine... I like calling her Sanghai...or Sangu bai... initially that is during junior college days, I used to call her 'Question Bank'. She used to solve all the workbooks available in the Bhavans Book depot and used to have a number of doubts. A bespectacled girl always with a puzzled look..
She was quite talkative too...she could go on and on about the various principles and theories explained by different authors .. the difference between them and ... She could only talk about studies ..
But in engineering college, she became a very special friend of mine.. I share a different and special relation with her.. she has not only been a friend but a sister to me.

2 comments:

  1. wierdest creature..becoming unexpected friendsand the unexpected happend..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...this post looks like testimonials of your friends...;)-Ramya P.H

    ReplyDelete